Big question: HOW???
How to start?
Throw out everything from your kitchen and fridge, what contains more sugar, than 5g/100g .
No joke! This is the limit. This is the only thing, you have to check when you are buying some packaged food.
Buy simple food , use the GI chart!
- whole grain bread
- milk products, without sugar
- oat-flakes, seeds
- ham, bacon
Plan your food! Do it yourself!
Make a salad, relax and think about what kind of food you you can easily make for yourself from the ingredients you have. Make your meals!
- Vegetable puree: so easy, and ready in a few minutes, depends on the vegetable. Boil it, give some spices, and blend it. Eat with fried eggs, or roast meat.
- Salad : any kind of salad, from low GI ingredients
- Fruits as dessert: with or without some natur joghurt and cinnamon
- Chia seed pudding
- Meat and eggs made in different ways ( No deep fried! )
- Use fat for the meat ( lard, duck fat, goose fat ) ( Don’t be afraid of fat! Fat has nothing to with cholesterol according to the latest studies:
Important! Eat little portions three hourly! It will rev up metabolism and control blood sugar.
Your dinner should be three hours before you go to sleep. ( Use a little plate, little portions look bigger on that! )
- wake up, then drink 0,5 litre tepid water
- after it drink your coffee or tea
- breakfast from something what contains much protein, for example eggs
- after breakfast eat whatever you want from low GI group three hourly
Important! 100g/ day carbohydrates are enough! ( If you are an athlete, or do long term physical activity , you need more.)
The first few weeks:
Maybe you will feel like you don’t have any strength, or you could feel strong desire after sweets.
Advice: have some sugar free chewing gum, and be patient to your body, you will get weakness over soon. Don’t give up! Carry on!
Two months later:
Answer the questions please:
- How are you?
- How many kilograms/pounds did you loose by now?
- If you are satisfied and you think this method can help hundreds of people, please make a short you tube video and send us the link to share in our page.( Video contents: Hi, This is ( your name), from ( your country) and the stop eating sugar campaign.)
Thank you so much!